Monday

After a night at the bar I'm wondering, which is the right way to leave the bar, as opposed to knowing either everything or nothing. I'm wondering about exactly what we call the social conventions we succumb to in order to make nice and keep everything normal. What do we sacrifice? What don't we do that we might do, to make life easier on everyone? What do we want to do that we don't? What I don't is very often to spout exuberance in general. There are so many things to say and so few appropriate contexts. Is it a decision to create the context, or to find a way to fit in? It must be a combination. I'm drunk, and now you know about it. Does that give you some grim satisfaction? Does that make you feel more sane, or more real, or more realistic than me? If so, please drop me a line, because I hate crap like that. I'm just a guy, and I expect all the courtesy that should come with that and no less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home