Thursday

Thanks, symantec, for hijacking my computer as i was attempting to publish my blog. I lost a lot of work. I hope your attempt to control everything works out to your detriment.

Anyway, to start completely over from scratch,... screw it. I'm doing different stuff now.

Redheads, bless them, are the most beautiful girls in the world. This news story explains why.

I quit crying very much about two years ago. It just stopped. I'm glad. I remembered one of the things that made me feel like crying today walking through the pharmacy, and a lump came to my throat, which I am just now swallowing. Starting a new job that I thought would be better, and was, for various reasons, than the last one, and having a moment when I looked around the new place and saw the edges of it and smelled it and listened to it and hated it, I knew that this was only the first day, and that I was locked into a long time being somewhere that was very very wrong for me. Those were sad days and nights. Making the most of a place is the goal, or even not noticing may be preferable, but sometimes you just got your hopes up, or there was some vibration in the air, that turned you a color. This is making little or no sense but I'm not going to try to clean it up because I just don't want to right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home