Tuesday

Well, I know you've been missing me my darlings, but in the hills of tennessee it's hard to ge tto the internet. I'm at Crossville's library, trying to squeeze as much as I can into the ten minutes until I have to go somewhere else, and I have to get up now and leave because the filling I just got from my dad the dentist next door is making me want to expectorate like a llama. I can't feel my mouth and I'm sure I'll bite the hell out of the inside of my mouth. Mepivicaine. Different than novocaine but I'm not sure how. On leaving, though, I have to say that the library crowd is different and more enjoyable than any other that I've encountered in this town in which i was raised up strong and brave. They are the comparitively enlightened. My dad gave me treason by Ann Coulter to read a week ago when he visited me in Minneapolis. I gagged and bought Lies, etc. by Al Franken. When I went to my checkup at his office yesterday I wrapped Lies in the Treason book jacket so as not to have him think I was trying to provoke him. And because he wields the mighty and fearsome tooth drill, which does 30 thousand rps. Yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home