Sunday

What kind of guy am I, Boob guy or Butt guy? To what component of a chicky-poo am I more naturally inclined? Let's look that over in some detail, starting at the bottom and working our way up.
Ok, there's definitely something to be said for that.
Now as for the balloon smugglers, where to start -- the promise of naked breasts is enough to draw interest, even when they won't come out for sure.
It's like men love to be tortured or something. Perhaps people find being tortured by their unfulfilled sexual energy validating. It just pisses Dale Shipley off.
Cleave is the only word in the English language that has two meanings that are the exact opposite of each other. Maybe "cleavage" is meant to mean a togetherness, maybe or a separation, or maybe it's called "cleavage"
because it's paradoxical. Maybe that's what I'm wondering about whenever I see it and look at it meaningfully yet without comprehension. Then again, maybe not.
I've heard that lion keepers in circuses use a chair to confuse the lions, since the lions can only focus on one thing at a time. The four points of interest that are the legs of a chair confuse and bore the lion, so it doesn't go after the guy with the whip. Boob guy or butt guy, the cleavage is the same; mysterious and pleasant to behold, so I think I can say that aesthetically, I'm just in it for the cleavage.
Expect more of this type of introspection, as I have been endowed with a great deal of energy on the subject of seminude women.
Vida . If a picture says a thousand words, then these pictures say some at least a few hundred of those in a half-heard language sent to us in our dreams by the angels of merciful god in heaven above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home