Thursday

"You must work for UPS cause I caught you checking out my package"...
I think that the people I know, as I know them, could have their personalities pretty well summed up in words that they said to me. Here are some, from people that I, Dale Shipley, know. This may not make a lot of sense, but I'm banking on your imagination here, In a little segment I'd like to entitle:"

In their own words

Randy, who lives in Taipei, said about painting, "Paint with the paint."
Chet, who lives all over the country, said "You gonna eat that?"
Chris, who lives in Minneapolis, said "I was being hyperbolic."
George from Chicago said that his girlfriends had all said at one point or another "When you gonna stop selling that dope and get a job?" (My girlfriends have all said "I'm not fucking stupid, Dale!")
The late Harold Kahm said "No matter how upset others get, I remain Kahm."
My father said to me when I was nine "Dale, the worst thing you can ever do is to kill your father."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home