Sunday

Holy shit. Visit Drudge and you'll probably see a pop-up. The pop-up says "Do you support Rush?" Below it says "Click Here Now!"
That click will take you to this page. Notice anything? Yeah, it's an "urgent national poll". I got me a feelin' that no matter what the results are, somebody somewhere can find a way to make it look like they're right about the questions on the form. For pete's sake. I've been seeing this stupid pop-up forever. Do you think even for a second there is another pop-up out there that says "Do you think Rush is a racist, warmongering, drug addict hypocrite? Click Here Now!"
I highly doubt it. This is the internet equivalent of Karl Rove's push polling, which every American needs to know about. I took the poll, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home