Friday

Christmas was good. I spent the afternoon playing football with a bunch of giant Norwegians. Today I am sore.
My friend Chet gave me a radio-controlled aiplane, which I didn't expect, so I gave him twenty bucks, which means that then he only owed me twenty, which he paid. When Christmas is over, I experience exactly the same kind of relief one feels when driving out of Disneyworld; it was great, and the fact that it's over is more sad than good, but it's good to get it behind me.
A woman I work with but have never spoken to was talking to someone about how she couldn't wait to get really drunk on New Year's. She said it's good to forget about the year that's over. Overhearing things like that makes me glad I'm not the one directly involved in the conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home