Sunday

Dale's writing contest

Long ago, I started a writing contest. It was to take place in three phases.

Phase one: All participants write a letter to an unnamed ex. The letter will plead with the ex to give their relationship another chance. We're talking begging, pathetically. All letters will be submitted to me, and copies of each will be sent to each participant. The letters must be vague enough to apply to anyone. (My letter was dressed up in flowery near-plagiarism, due to my having just finished Don Quixote.)

Phase two: a winner is selected democratically.

Phase three: a participant is selected at random, who then sends the winning letter to an ex. Any ex will do. And they're not allowed to say they're kidding when they do it.

Of course, that's when the real fun starts.

But out of the five folks who said they'd do it, NOT ONE of them sent in a letter, even after the deadline. Ever.

Wimpos.

If you want to play with me, drop me a line. the "email dale" button's up by the title bar. Let's create a priceless memory together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home