Thursday

I finally transferred the title on my car today.

This game was giving me fits until I read the way to win.

Employment news: hire me. Somebody. Damn.

And tonight I made chicken with a cabbage, a red jalapeno, an onion, this ginger/garlic sauce, and sea salt. Whenever I make dinner for my girlfriend it turns out bad, but when I just throw some stuff in a pan and don't care, it's great. So tonight it was great. Sorry, babe.

Happy remodeling to you, Scott. Auriga will look even better when you're done.

Why doesn't Scott ever call me? Hmm. Anyway, shopping for Christmas presents is a pain. You think you know somebody until it comes time to buy them a Christmas present, (out of nowhere, the punch line to a joke I don't know: I said a taffy pull at Saint Peter's, not a peter pull at Saint Taffy's! Wocka wocka.) and then they are as good as a stranger. "Mom, ok, starts with M... like mayonnaise! Think she might like that? Oh, but it is Christmas... so maybe a LOT of mayonnaise!"

I've heard that raw hamburger tastes pretty good. If I could be more assured I wouldn't get really sick I'd try lots of things raw. Chicken would be good raw, I think. Maybe an acquired taste, but think about bacon. YUM. That's something even a new raw meat eater would love. My friend Colleen is a vegetarian, so I should say something funny to her like "keep your vegetarianism off my ovaries!!" Turning an activist bumper sticker around on her like that would make us laugh and laugh. I should rename this the blog of FUNNYNESS!!

All right, I've got to get going. There are lots of people out there just dying to be entertained!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home