Wednesday

I was headed west on interstate 40 when I looked over and there she was right next to me.
Reba.

That's right, Reba McEntire.
"It's Reba!" I said to myself. "Reba McEntire!"
I was excited.
So I started beating off.
I was really hoping she would look over and see me, that way she would know I really like her music.
But she didn't!
My heart was pounding pretty hard from the excitement of being so close to Reba, and all the beating off. It was hard to keep the car from swerving all over!
So neck and neck with Reba riding shotgun just ten feet away, I made the decision to abandon hope and pull over.
On the shoulder of I-40, with cars and trucks honking like fuck-all, I finished the job and Reba rode on in blissful ignorance of my aching need.
Goodbye, Reba, you chipmunk-looking freak.

Die, you fucking useless bitch.

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home