Tuesday

Went to see "Paycheck" tonight. My brother Joe wants to see it but it isn't playing in his burg at the moment, so I enjoyed it for the both of us. In the end, Chewbacca dies. Sorry, but I really wanted to say that. But seriously, the movie was Excellent. Get thee to a cineplex, and quickly!

Speaking of entertainment, my girlfriend is going to make me see carrot top in Vegas. Ugh, but I will offer that I am a sporting gentleman. I can take a lot of crap from a lot of people and not be unwilling to forgive. On the one hand, Subway ad Jared is a bad, bad person whom I will give a ninety-nine per cent chance of never earning my approval, but carrot top, even after his spate of At&t ads, if he is to apologize for them in his show (may he please do so), may take communion with the other prodigal celebrities in the hall of Dale's oceanic forgiveness. These people include the Dell computer guy, who got busted for weed, Robert Downey Jr., same, and Charlie Sheen, who fell in a trap as old as mankind itself. Good on you, Chuck. You're all right with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home