Saturday

Free money for me. Oh boy.

From: fred_wall1@fsmail.net
Subject : ATTENTION


Hello,
I am a Private Investigator based in Europe. A group
of coporate officials from an Asian Country
contacted me with a Proposal. I am to Make contact with
you and state their offer, if your Interest is Genuine, you
will be Contacted for your Account details to which will be transferred the
sum of $7,600,000.00 USD. (25% of which is yours).

Let me state clearly here that the account that you
would be providing does not need to have funds in it;
it is only needed to be active and be able to receive
funds.
So, if I don't hear from you within three days I will
assume you are not interested and will solicit for a
new partner, but if you know you are interested let me
know. List your phone & fax Numbers so we may
communicate with you. This is important as we would
Have to talk about the modalities of the transaction.
Waiting to hear from you.

yours faithfully

FRED WALLACE


UPDATE!!
I sent Fred Wallace an email in which I ordered him to have sex with his mother. I used the F-word! Don't tell!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home