Saturday

a learning experience

I walked into the restaurant expecting my group to be there, which it was not. This was surprising, because no one called me to tell me they weren't going. So I learned that the cab there costs $10.40 and the cab back costs $10.00. I learned that the girl who set this up sucks at social organization.

On the way back I finally settled on a good toast for my friend's bachelor party, which I'm supposed to throw. Just to give you the background, he's marrying the mother (Crystal) of his daughter. It goes like this:

may your death be quick and painless
may your days be good till then
may your travels take you far
and may you make it home again

may the things that you do make you happy
may you be a good dad to your kid
and if ever you cheat on Crystal
may she never find out that you did

I think it'll do. He doesn't "internet", so he won't see that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home