Friday

some crap next to my hotmail message:


Still waiting for what?
A) somebody to finish take your picture so you can talk to your sister on the phone for an hour about nothing at all
B) a piano to drop out of the sky and end your shallow, meaningless life
C) your prozac to kick in

You plastic bimbo. Go away. I just want free email and not to look at you.


I had a dream the other night which I felt deserved commemoration. My brother Joe and I were at a party in the desert and I got the feeling like a wave was going to come and crash over everything, drowning everybody. I told Joe and he said Oh well, what are we going to do about it, or something to that effect. At that moment I turned around and hundreds of feet high, a wall of water came over the sky. With my back to him, my brother started screaming the universal drunken holler "WOO!", and so did I and everyone else. We were all just celebrating. And then the wave hit, and the dream ended. A good dream and one I think he'd appreciate hearing about if he hasn't stopped reading his because of something I probably should never have posted here a while back. Sorry dude!! Anyway, it all does have to end someday, and when it does I hope we'll have a good attitude about it. I'm doing my part by being faithful to what I like so as not to fall out of the habit of enthusiasm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home