Saturday

50 First dates.

Adam Sandler's latest movie was funny and romantic. Really romantic. Romantic for long periods of time and at high intensity. Romance bombarded the audience with powerful waves of romantic romance. The romance was everywhere; even the soda that stuck to the bottom of my shoe made a romantic sticky squick noise as I walked out in a haze of romance.

Did I mention it was funny, in a goofy, romantic way? They should have a name for movies like that, that are all sappy and funny and romantic. I've got it! Romantic comedy! Call my agent.

In fairness, it was really impossible for Drew Barrymore to top her performance in my dream two nights ago, in which we got it on like the crazy world of Arthur Brown, the self-proclaimed and undisputed "god of all hell fire".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home