Tuesday

Operation Northwoods And The Reichstag Fire
"Please don't take my word for it. Make up your own mind, don't let the government or press make it for you. I'm not a journalist. I don't have insider knowledge. I'm just a concerned citizen with a modem who is worried about what is happening to our country. I've included every reference and source I used at the end of every article. I've intentionally relied on well-known respectable news sources. Most of these are available online. Please, please, please, go check them out yourself, and don't let your political or patriotic feelings get in the way."

You'll never hear a neo-con say "don't take my word for it", because the places they get their information (entertainment) don't tell them that , either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home