Saturday

A pick-up line from my active fantasy life:
The only thing that could possibly be any hotter than you would be you having sex with me.

I only say that here because I could never say it in public, or to anyone. Mom raised me right. Right mom? Something's just not right about this... moving on...

What good is sobriety if you don't get a moment of clarity? It's good because Dale would be pretty miserable at work tomorrow (well, even more miserable) hung over. Being drunk is always a great idea for right now. Damn temporal continuum. It's like the weather. Everybody talks about it but no one ever DOES anything about it.

Work was a hassle au usuelle, I'm home, and I'm missing the party of the month because some chick I work with can't keep herself healthy. Another fantasy comment: The trick is to wash your hands after you take a dump, bitch. Dennis Kucinich and Patch Adams will be there with most of the fun people in the city, whilst I will watch the screenwriter and Chuck Palahniuk's commentary on the Fight club dvd. Fucking timing, I tell you.

Sleep tight, dooders! Happy weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home