Sunday

What will I do later?
I think I'll make something good for dinner.
Work has been slow, slow, slow, so I've been tinkering with machines all day with my cool little screwdriver.

I feel like I drank last night, but I didn't. Just slapped together a photoshop project phase with my brother John. We're doing sort of an image story interpretation of Tom Sawyer, based on the Fisher Price children's story tape. If you want to hear that, you can email me and we'll make a date to ftp. As for the other, it should be pretty funny. I've been a little down after reading the feb 04 cover story in Harper's about the unsustainability of our agricultural system. It turns out that without oil, we wouldn't have much to eat. I recommend you go pick up a copy and check it out, and then later we can all arrange a mass suicide.

Did I mention work was slow? I think I'm surprised by how slowly my brain is working today. Nothing is being caught by it and processed in any interesting way. I'm just being slowly digested by the fluorescent lights and the IV hood fans. Twurdle twardle pokkit frittle mastic tragic zortle badgit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home