Wednesday

Every time I talk with my brother Joe, I wind up with about seven open windows. From the previous post about the wal-mart shopping cart pushers to Jack Chick, to homemade greeting cards.

Joe made some greeting cards that said something like "in your time of sadness" with the sun shining or something, and then the inside was some saying like "God knows we can endure the hardship. - Genesis 14:4", and I don't know what that verse really is, but he'd pick some verse that was really: "And he lay with his own daughter and knew her nakedness". That is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

Here's a chick tract in which a student shoots evolution full of holes!

Jack Chick's tracts are full of educational pictures, for those of us not that interested in going to say, gay bars!
Jack doesn't want us to be left out! He's not trying to shock us or anything!




Yep. Is it just my imagination or was that picture of two dudes kissing pretty real-looking. Anyone who wants to spend all the tie it would take to draw that, that well, well, they make me question their motivation. A lot of chick's tracts are available at his website.

To make your own "Uncle Joe's inspirational Christian Greeting Cards", go here to look up the bible verses broken down by sordid subject matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home