Saturday

I had the wildest dream last night. When I was telling people about it I didn't say it was a dream and they thought it was a movie I'd seen. They all wanted to see it too. So I started writing it down, and it's basically a story about a couple of guys with ADD. They are on the way to kill somebody but then some women pull up next to them and they just jump out of their car and let their car fly off a cliff. They start drinking beer and having a great time. After that, I think the story could be written so that they are all the time agreeing to go do really immoral, evil stuff, but they can never follow through because they get sidetracked, and go from one sidetrack to another. It's important to me that it be that way, too, with the sidetracks being more important to the story than the actual events. In other news, I am so sick of not having a team of assistants to go do all my great ideas. Mine is a life being wasted working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home