Friday

It's Friday, so I don't have to go to TGIFriday's to celebrate. See, in there, it's always Friday. Out here it really is Friday, so to go there to pretend it's Friday would be silly. People can get a cheeseburger anywhere. People come to Tchochke's for the atmosphere and the attitude. That's what it's about. Fun. K?

Going bowling tonight. Got my bowling shoes in the bag. Need my own ball. Bowling is awshum.

Got this package together for my brother Joe, who won't be reading this before he gets it, so here's the surprise inside:

got to go now, maybe later we can get into that. See, it's that I don't have time to write that down. I have to get to work, not sit here typing in the very short list of things in the package. There's only so much time, and I can't waste it hitting the keys that spell the words that represent the very few and simple things in the box. It is a box which once contained a TV antenna, which is now installed on my television set, and that helps me get a few channels. I get the major networks fuzzy still, which may change when I wiggl the antenna around, but with crystal clarity I get Daystar network, two other christian channels, and home shopping. It's weird. Why daystar? Why? The host, at the time I tuned in was talking about how he asked the lord to make his netowrk successful, and the lord said to him that he would. The host said that the lord also told him some other things, but that he wasn't at liberty to disclose them at the present time. I just get so goddamed angry that I get this horseshit and not even Letterman. The lord told him stuff, but he can't tell us what. Yet. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home