Wednesday

One more day of work and it's two days off for Dale and the gang. The gang of thugs that lives in my head, I mean. The gang had fun shooting pistols this week with a friend whose site I was going to link to, but it's down at the moment. Yes, chiles, Dale can fire a pistol. Hoo-wee. Whatever it is I think I see does not become a tootsie roll to me, but a target. So a few days ago this chump from Dunbar armored is refilling an ATM at the hospital and I turn to him and ask if he's carrying a glock 23. He's about 8 feet away and has his hand on it. He's not moving. He says, "yeah".

First of all, I could close that distance between him and me in far less time than it would take him to holster that thing and smack him in his fat face. So just get your hand off there. He must be dumb.

Second, if of all people I look intimidating, I have either seriously underestimated myself, or, the war against terror has been won, by the terrorists. A few too many cop movies for pudgy, there, explains that one, I think.

Third, this is not a swat team, dude. You're a trumped up security guard risking his hide for Wells Fargo, and while we all appreciate someone who takes his job seriously, grabbing your piece is a show of weakness. Unsophisticated bastard.

Tennessee finally cleared me to drive a car. Now there is an insurance issue, which I'm having trouble understanding, but it'll get figured out.

Take a piece of tape and tape it around your face, then peel it off. Your face is pretty big, huh? I was surprised at mine. If I had a scanner I'd scan, upload to randomimages.com, and link to it. Not so attractive, but undeniably Dale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home