Tuesday

Well, chicks and dudes, here's what I can tell you. I love cheese. I got a hunk of cantal, some spectacular gouda, and a cave-aged gruyere, and I've been nibbling my way to nirvana these past few days. Dear mercy day.

Rented State and main again, it was better the first time. Rented Matchstick men, major disappointment. Rented Intolerable cruelty, also major disappointment. The Coen brothers have gone the way of the Wachowski. Suck city, here we come. Rotten tomatoes is the best thing that's ever happened to me movie-review-wise. There's not one time I go to the video store I don't wish I had the internet there with me so I could find out what kind of mistake I was about to make and then not make it for a change. What I'm getting at are the real stinkers. The ones you never admit to watching. The ones that when people ask "What did you do last night?" force you to respond with "Nothing. You know. Sat around."

Well, I, Dale, am making it safe for everyone to come out and talk about these bad experiences, and I want to hear from everyone. Yes, even you, hiding in the back there. I watched Cube 2: Hypercube. Not proud of it, but I did. I also watched the scheme. Be not afraid, children. Cast off your shame and come ino the light of forgiveness. Shitty movies own you no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home