Thursday

This is a HOOT.
The Way of the Master
The master in question is the christian idea of god, and the person who wants to show you the way is Kirk Cameron. So don't just sit there! Order some stuff from this website and go out there and start being an Amway salesman for Jesus, "way of the master" style!

Even I, who often devote rows of rampages to the disparagement of monotheism, know that everyday people don't share the same zest for the conversion of nonbelievers these folks do. So you know, my pigeonhole is reserved for the zealots who stand to profit from their righteousness. Hope that's cleared up. I was raised among presbyterians, who are commendably an anti-missionary pray-in-the-closet bunch. If your mission in life is to get people to join you in worship of something I worry about you, but most people in all fairness aren't that way, and just can't find a way to articulate their disappointment that they are cast in such a way by the outspoken leaders (profiteers) of their establishments. They choose the devil they know over the devil they don't know, siding with the powers that be. I can understand that. I just decided I'd be better off in the fire than the frying pan. We're not that different, you and me. But could you do something about that shirt? Gaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home