Saturday

I've found a better salsa. My pace days are through.
Curt's Kitchen in Winsconsin makes a damn fine product.

There should be a company near you that will open your eyes to the miracle of good salsa, and of good food. It may not be regional cuisine, but "regional" cuisine has largely been co-opted and corrupted and done poorly by franchise food factories anyway. Remember great tacos? Me either. They were once really good, I would imagine, back when they weren't you-know-where.

For better living, I encourage all of you to support your local economies rather than the S&P 500 next time you're in the aisles. I will be buying the most expensive organic small farm beef I can find later, and have a burger made of one cow. If I have to pay five times what I otherwise would, that's fine, because I get to eat better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home