Monday

There were three pages on the internet that had "I am the ruler of the sea" on them. Now there are four. I heard that song in one of the Indiana Jones movies, it's what Indiana's friend sings right before the monkey dies as a result of "bad dates". I want to know that song. It was funny that a guy was singing a song about how he's the ruler of the sea, and it's funny that it isn't done more. The only promising lead I have has an uncached page that won't load.

Why am I thinking about "I am the ruler of the sea"? Because I am the ruler of the tylenol three. Dale had a little outpatient today. Dale is a little sore. Dale's surgeon was nice and talked about psychology with Dale during the whole thing. It's like the barber shop. Dale has to talk when there are blades close to his body, or in this case, inside it.

Dale is listening to "made" on lab 360's movie audio. It's one of the best things the internet has to offer, and I can say that with a degree of certainty, knowing it like I do. Benefit from my helpful tip. Get yourself an account over there and buy a coffee mug. They have a lot of great audio. The link's over there somewhere. ---->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home