Saturday

The following is not safe for work.
This, I warn you, is a bad page. It's got a German exhibitionist guy on it. But I had to see what that text translated to, so I did it at babelfish. Here is what it says on the page:

"Now you ask you reliably as one at all on the idea come such a thing to make. My slogan and only its than others! I am assessed as standard equipment exhibitionistisch and I find it simple geil to carry sexy underwear and to let me photograph thereby or be naked in the public. In addition it stirs me up totally to make men and women with my hot Outfits geil. Most men move on if their wives are inspired like that are even our society!!

The last time do not get I very many offers of men now must I all finaldeceived I am Schwul and stand only on Mrs. Sorry to look may it gladly however more not!!!"

It is a crazy world in which we live, no? I always think it's funny when a dude thinks he's sexy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home