Saturday

"News-Medical.Net 50,000 people in the U.S. with cancer, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis or hepatitis C will be eligible for a Medicare drug lottery!"

A lottery is so much better than communiss socialized healthcare, and if you loved America, you'd think so too! I can just see the shiny salon-manicured nails of some plump lottery lady reaching into the spinning globe filled with numbered ping pong balls...

Who will live and who will die? Spin that wheel! And the first number is... nineteen!


I mean, doesn't healthcare for everyone just make you puke? God is on the side of the USA, but don't count on it for long if we go for the side of evil with socialized healthcare!

Am I alone in thinking the fact that stupidity and nationalism can be joked about and be funny-because-it's-true is creepy?

I'm glad no one I know depends on the kindness of the government in their old age, otherwise it would be a sad scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home