Tuesday

From the mailbag:

Dear Dale,
My old lady's been kind of a kinky person ever since we met, but I wasn't ready for her calling me other guys' names when we're intimate. First she called me Dave, then about a week later she starts calling me Rick, and since then it's been different ones all the time. Is this kind of behavior common? If not, how can I bring this up without ruffling her feathers?

Regards,
Rudolph Threepwood


Rudy,
This behavior is more common than you could possibly imagine. Yours is the third letter I've gotten this week about this. Are you in Minneapolis, by any chance? Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it. It'll pass. I hate to cut it short, but every Tuesday my buddy Nick and I go to a local bar. You wouldn't believe the number of dumb women there that believe anything we say.

Good luck,
Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home