Saturday

The funniest statement of the weekend was uttered by John, owner of probably the fastest car in the state, and it involved a monkey fucking a football. Beer came shooting out my nostrils at the frisbee golf course. I think he said it to cheer me up after I threw a frisbee into a swamp, never to be seen again. Another funny thing was when I heard somebody whistling the theme from the Andy Griffith song, and then some stupid fubu clan came around the corner, mumbling/moaning epithets in broken thug slang. (Mufucker this and mufucker that. What is that crap? Is it bowing down to the white man to speak frickin' English?) For just a moment, I considered the fubu clan, or any individual in it, whistling the theme to the Andy Griffith show, and it was mighty funny. Of course I had to penitentiary face it till they passed, and the intersection of the funnyness and the degree of suppression caused redness in my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home