Monday

I got ten hours of sleep last night, and today I feel strong enough to pull the ears off a gundar, literally! I think because I work in a hospital infested with the most dangerous pathgens the wolr has to offer, I might be constantly fighting off pretty wild stuff, and that my immune system rules. In fact, I highly suspect this is the case. Apologies to the red cross, who, after the removal of the white cells from the pint of blood I gave last week, will, again literally, be lft holding the bag.

Wouldn't it be great if there was a kids' show called "mighty morphine power rangers", and all they did was get their phones disconnected and lay around listening to the velvet underground? That would at least teach kids about the dangers of heroin abuse, which is more than the other show had to offer. If I was at home I'd photoshop that, but here at work the computers are so old they gasp for air to keep up with the blazing 28K modem, so in addition to not being able to run anything cool, I have to wait five years for anything to happen. Alred Hitchcock's imagination could not at its most fevered have contrived suspense on the order of the internet where I work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home