Friday

MY BATHROOM IS HELL

There's this guy named Troy who is supposed to be fixing my bathroom. He's the handyman who left me without running water for four days.

This job on the back room I believe started in April.

Yeah. It's July. Not only do the walls still have screws sticking out of them and gaps between the drywall, but the floor looks like this.

Not very clean, huh?

That's nothing.

Here's my bathroom from outside. That thing on the upper left, that's my shower caddy. It's supposed to make showering easier. It holds soap and shampoo and shit like that, but it doesn't help much when it's HANGING FROM THE SMOKE DETECTOR IN THE NEXT ROOM. That Troy, the lug, always thinking of me.

Here are some other shots.
The sink,
the shower curtain,
some extremely bad wall over the radiator,
and more bad wall.
It's not like I'm leaving stuff out, really great parts of my bathroom that look awesome.
Here's the floor. Notice how the floor looks great, to a point. That's the work of the guy who was the handyman before Troy swooped in to save my world from people who never finished their fucking jobs.

Just want to give you an idea of how much Troy's dependability sucks, he did this to my bathroom on or before I posted this, June 30. It was his loosening of the bolt in the ceiling that caused the shower curtain to fall. Nice.

It could be a while before he gets back in there, so if you live in the Minneapolis area and I can come take a shower at your house where I can scrub up not looking at the second unfinished job of Troy's in my apartment, email me. I have beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home