Saturday

Boston.com / News / Nation / Veteran retracts criticism of Kerry
"Yesterday, reached at his home, Elliott said he regretted signing the affidavit and said he still thinks Kerry deserved the Silver Star."
They all deserve to have their heads examined for being so mired in the idea that having a silver star makes any difference at all in any way whatsoever.
"Well, we lost ten guys in a firefight this week, but the one that lived got a silver star! The valor! The heroism! The shinyness on the uniform! La la la I love America, the greatest land of all, and I sing it very loud so it drowns out all the critical thought suggesting that constant war might not be such a great idea la la la. So rah rah rah and God bless the USA, and when I say god there's another thing you're not allowed to disparage because we're all equal and all my opinions are equal to yours, even though I think the earth is flat."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home