Tuesday

A helpful tip, in the form of an open letter. To you.

Hey you,

I know there are some people that can't whistle, and that's sad. As sad as heck. But those who CAN whistle underutilize this ability. There ought to be people whistling up a storm everywhere you go. I decided to lead the people to the promised land of their newfound musical freedom by example at work the other day, and it struck me that whistling can also be used for evil.

Free-form jazz whistling could be the most obnoxious thing a human can do with its mouth, as I learned when I was doing it. Just try it for a while. I recommend completely breaking free of tempo for a good go at it, and be sure to watch out for flying objects.

Love,
Dale
Founding father of free form jazz whistling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home