Tuesday

Over the city in a neat line, exacly bifurcating the sky into equal halves, there now hangs a con/chemtrail. It's absolutely perfect and it goes from ESE to WNW, or vice versa. Looking at it, only one thought passes through my mind: I've got to look up the conspiracy theories about those, because this is just too weird. We did have a high terror alert, or so my mother told me tonight, and if the military industrial complex is in need of a reichstag fire to stay comfortably in the driver's seat, I don't doubt they'd poison my fair city to do it.

But really, what are those trails? Who is putting that stuff in the sky and what is it? It's some stuff that somebody's putting there on purpose, and that is all I need to know. We don't need anything that is sprayed out of airplanes or jets or whatever. The world has been doing just fine for four billion-odd years without whoever putting whatever that is wherever it goes when they drop it off there.

I've seen those before, and I've never seen one that goes partly across the sky, over to the side somewhere. They're always straight across, and I know because I live right next to downtown. I've even seen them intersect at a 90 degree angle, right over the city. Sometimes when I'm not feeling particularly ashamed of myself, I'm disappointed there will be no judgement day, because there is so much I will have liked to have known, that I never will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home