Tuesday

Now that there's time, more about Sunday.

First was the renaissance festival, where my increasingly drunken friend made me fight a guy. The idea was "king of the log". Those pillow cases are filled with iron spikes. I lost the match, but won one of the three rounds. You can't tell, but the guy on the left is nine feet tall. At this point I'd had three beers and the best bratwurst of my life.



This woman thought her shirt was funny. I thought she was being realistic and admitting that beer was helping her make the most of what god gave her to work with.



On the way to the bike ride I stopped in downtown to hang out with drunk bums Mike Minton and Leonard Fairbanks. The value of this is, I'm pretty sure this is the extent of the celebration of either one of these guys. This blurb, on this pathetically undertravelled blog. I left as soon as I remembered that a lot of these bums are gay.



We went from behind bars bike shop to

Sully's,
NE Palace,
Stasiu's,
Sampler room,
Dusty's,
Laura's 1029,
NE Yacht club,
Elsie's,
Mayslack's,
Knight cap,
and Jimmy's before I dropped out.
Next was the double deuce and Grumpy's.
Maybe next year I'll make it the whole way, but you saw what kind of day I had.
Not sure which bar this is, but they all look the same after a while, anyway.



Lots of people had cameras. There were taking pictuers from interesting angles and everything.



That's the strongest gin-tonic since stand-up frank's. They didn't even bother to put a lime in it.



It was an awesome time, and the fact that I'm surrounded by pasty lame-ass zombies all day where I work just makes it seem even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home