Saturday

I tried to visit a website my brother sent me a link to today, but it was blocked by network security. It was blocked because it fell under the "Humor" category. Most of the time when I'm blocked from something it's because it falls under the "Sex" category.

That's the two things that make people as cool as they are, their humor, their most precious way of coping with pretty much, oh, EVERYTHING, and their physical pleasure, their means to reproduce.

If plants had an internet, downloading pictures of pollination would get them fired. Think about that.

You wonder why people are so isolated, so lonely in a crowd, so mistrustful of each other, why they're republicans, why they're no-sermon-on-the-mount christians? The fact that they will tolerate their working lives turning them into robotic, humorless, asexual drones isn't helping. It isn't helping us, anyway. It's helping somebody else.

Here's what he sent me:
Another portrait of George Bush praying, this time with Jesus, and fathery goodness! The symbolism is so powerful... it's... crushing my will to resist!

The first "godstuff", an absolute must-see.

My favorite part of the website is the multimedia section. The crazies sometimes have to be seen to be believed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home