Monday

The taxidermy show at Creative Electric Studios was awesome. The art was good and well displayed. Isn't that what people are looking for in a good art opening? I know I am.

I always feel bad for not buying the art at these, but try to make up for it by buying beer from Dave. Good beer selection, Dave. There was a peeled and pickled squirrel head in a jar for sale, and all sorts of other preserved bits of animals.

Marianne Combs was there with her tape recorder to see what people thought of all the dead animals. I told her they weren't nearly as bad as all the dead troops coming back from Iraq. No, I didn't, but I wish I did.

Don, one of the three cool people I work with, came out to the show, also. Thanks for coming, Don. Your last name still sounds to me like the name of a monster truck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home