Monday

I had a dream that there was a "gun day", and everyone who had a gun just walked around with it once a year. I had a shotgun, and it seemed like everyone had a gun on them, too. Everybody you'd pass in the street had a gun and nothing went wrong. The feeling I got was that we were doing this thing that was normally considered really bad by exercising our right to bear arms in this way. Even though it seemed like everyone was doing it, it was still slightly taboo. Maybe that's because there is a certain entity over us that rhymes with "overnment", that we pretend doesn't hold us down and tell us what to do, because, do I even have to say it, yes, why don't we actually have a gun day? That dream beat last night's dream, wherein I got brain surgery to remedy chronic misspelling. Also, a dream I was attacked by a deer. Maybe because of all the roadside carnage. I have seen a lot of deer roadkill this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home