Tuesday

I hate the radio.

I especially hate "lite" jazz. Even the "lite" in "lite" jazz is "lite". Why they have to play it where I work is a mystery. It mustr have something to do with how stupid my coworkers are.

Another gem is "101.3, KDWB!" It's like a dance party all the time, even at seven in the morning! Why you want a pharmacy to sound like a dance party, I don't know. Yes I do. It's because the twenty-two year old late bloomer girls on staff are trying to have fun and shaking their gross asses is the only way they know how. The gyrating bodies were bad enough, but their empty minds are what really make me nauseous. I wish they would get laid for a change so we could end this charade. They're not desirable and they love the worst music in the world. I hate working here with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home