Tuesday

I'm headed out in the morning for Tennessee to visit family for Thanksgiving. In case I don't get to a computer between now and turkey day, gobble gobble, happy thanksgiving.

I'd like not to crash and die on the highway, but if I do, I'd like to say in all seriousness that I've decided that I had philosophy all wrong, because I was searching for meaning and there really isn't any. It's my opinion that you have to make your own meaning, whatever it is. You make your bed in this life, and you have to sleep in it. You want to make your life about world domination, fine. There's your Hitlers and Napoleons. Make it about reproducing yourself, there's most people. Make it about finding clever ways to screw over working people, there's your president Bush. And so on. That just crossed my mind today so I thought I'd, you know, blog it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home