Monday

Due to a staffing crisis I had to work twelve hours yesterday, making me the only person I know that worked not only xmas eve, xmas, and the day after, but managed to work overtime as well.

I've been reading Harper's which I got as a gift in the new IV clean room, but that was without the management present. Now that we're swinging into the work week, the slacking will stop, I imagine, and the real boredom will take over. I love the index and Lewis Lapham is usually great. I'll have lots of time to make up songs at work now, but I don't know if they'll let me have oen and paper to write them down. Maybe I'll just have to sing them as I go. I think I'll try scat music. Shooby-wooby-bop-a-doo, and so on. I'll have to make sure to do that often and at high volume until the rest of the staff sees fit to petition the FDA to allow me to wear some headphones.

Welcome back from Brazil. You know who you are. I hope it was fun and you didn't get any new diseases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home