Wednesday

I keep having this dream that I'm Darth Vader.

We moved the IV room today, and my job just went from being a good job to a job that sucks ass. I can't read any more. The "clean room" has as a rule that you can't bring anything into it that isn't "clean", and books aren't clean. I asked whether an ipod under your clothes is clean, and the manager was perfectly overjoyed to inform me that no, it wasn't. I skipped asking if glossy paper is clean or not, but I'm pretty sure that no magazines or entertainment of any kind, or anything that I would take the least pleaasure in, will be allowed in there. My job pumping TPNs is now terrible. Fortunately, that job ends on January seventh when I go part time.

The high temp here is 0 degrees F tomorrow. Brr. I'll be giving blood in the morning because the red cross has been calling me at home and at work to pester the hell out of me frequently, and this is the best way I can think of to make them shut up. For two months, at least. I'm hoping that they call me right after I go, like in a week or so, so that I can give them what for on the phone and tell them to pull their head out of their aperture, but that won't happen, because it's not my luck to get that kind of satisfaction.

The apartment is warm. When it gets really cold like this, the heat goes berserk. It probably helps that I put some of that 3M plastic sheeting over the windows to trap the heat in. Even with the sheeting, it's chilly when it's around thirty outside. It's an old house, so it's got mood issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home