Sunday

I've been playing ratchet and clank: up your arsenal, and it's making me a little mad. The map-o-matic I got after doing the optional challenges with the hovership somewhere shows a green area on Captain Qwark's hideout planet that I have died many times trying to get to. I just don't get it. I also don't like that in the room on the hideout planet where I picked up the PDA which is supposed to give me ammo no matter where I am but DOESN'T EVEN THOUGH I PAID 250K BOLTS FOR IT, there are two other hings in the vendor that I can't get, can't learn about, can't do anything with. I mean come on, insomniac, at least enable the thing I paid a quarter million bolts for. Now it's going to be forever till I can get the 80% armor. Dicks.

And not one website has this information on it. I spent too much time playing that tonight.

The lovely J's family had christmas early over in Eau Claire and I got to go, and it was nice. The tree was partially visible behind the mountain of wrapped packages, which was visible from space. For four kids and eight adults, it was a surprisingly well-organized event, and everyone was well-behaved. I was the recipient of very nice things, none of which I probably deserve, not that I like to think in terms like deserving. If people got what they deserved that Bush character wouldn't be president.

You never know when inspiration is going to strike. While in the bathroom, J figured out the puzzler from car talk this week. (realmedia) Answer: the hat is white.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home