Friday

Off to work, the last day of my stretch. I've been working every day since christmas eve. Tonight sushi and a bonfire, and if it's too cold, maybe something else inside.

Farewell to Don, a workmate who's smartly choosing to move on to bigger and better things. I'm right behind you, man. By about two years. Also, thanks for the tip about the PDA on R&C, a comment which I didn't see till this morning.

So long to the esteemed Mr. N, going back (I think) to Door county, WI, with three more high quality Russ Meyer movies than he had when he got to my house. Finally we have reached an age when taking a DVD from someone doesn't deprive them of it. Thanks to this website provided by the state of Wisconsin, I can see that what he said about being harassed by the cops was true. Busted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home