Tuesday

The things I do for art...

A day in the life of a butt:
First I lie there, shifting occasionally, then it's time to wake up. I'm usually, like "Hey, let's go!" so I/my person run off to the bathroom for a crap. Some are better than others, but normally they're ok. Then the wipe and it's time for a shower. After that there's usually a little sitting. I can tell when we're in the car because the seat's cold. Brr! Then it's pretty much sit/stand/walk all day at work. Some days there's lots of sitting and some days very little, but hey, I'm ready for anything. Sit, stand, you decide. I even hang out on the edge of a counter sometimes, supporting some weight while my person relaxes. Then the cold car seat again and we're home. Sometimes there's more crapping later, sometimes not. Normally more sitting happens and then it's bed time, where I lie there and shift occasionally. And that's my day. I'm a butt. That's what I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home