Friday

Today I pay my tuition. It's a good thing I saved some money because the loan isn't processed yet and I have to get this paid for or I will be a finger-stabbin' pharmacy techinician indefinitely, and that is truly a terrifying prospect.

Just heard from an old friend that he's been sous chef at a new restaurant for three months. Trigg's, which I can't find any evidence of in cyberspace, which is strange, because it reportedly took a million-dollar makeover in meatspace where Nora's used to be on Lake street at the Excelsior split by lake Calhoun.

Good luck to the lovely J (I start calling her that because my mother actually was calling her Joyce over the Thanksgiving holiday, during which the food was excellent. My mom can whip up a winner.) on her ECG test today. I know you'll do fine no matter what but I'm hoping they give you a. fib or a. tach. Keep your sinus rhythm normal and you'll be fine.

I made barbecue last night and there's a ton of it, so if anybody wants some just let me know and I'll make you a sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home