Thursday

By the unreasonably brilliant Ian at Wrapped Up Like A Douche, who does this kind of thing all the time:

Snippets of Conversation Between the Mars Spirit and Opportunity Rovers as They Gradually Succumb to Power Death

Spirit: Remember when we were doing all that science stuff? That was awesome.

Opportunity: Do you suppose they’re coming to get us? I’m sure they wouldn’t just leave us here.

Spirit: Did I tell you about when I changed tools to the Mössbauer spectrometer and placed it in the rock abrasion tool hole for a long integration? I did? Never mind.

Opportunity: I think Nietzsche was right; God is dead.

Spirit: Remember that show Perfect Strangers? I wonder whatever happened to that guy. No, not Balki, the other guy.

Opportunity: I never loved you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home