Sunday

I learn something every day. Today I learned that I only like to sing half of "one hundred bottles of beer on the wall". In the future I will be starting at fifty bottles, so that I can finish without getting tired of it. The girl working next to me would have preferred I not sing it at all, but I really hustled my way through twenty bottles or so to make it less painful to listen to, so she should have been thankful.

Yesterday I worked for an hour that I need not have, because my shift was from eight to four, and I was thinking it was five, because it's an eight to five job. SO I worked from eight until five. Boy did I feel dumb about that one. The good news is, I get paid overtime for it and having made the mistake and being aware of it, it won't have to happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home