Wednesday

I'd like to thank everyone who piped up about my pipes. I feel the love streamin' across the miles thanks to the magic of the internets. Dale's digestive disappointments aren't over yet but now there is hope that they will end in fiberriffic triumph. It may indeed be coffee withdrawal. I love coffee and decided to stop drinking it mainly for the hell of it, but also because it might give me the shakes and make me slip from and ruin my tiny metal workpieces. With good old american resolve and maybe even by calling in the brave men and women of our armed services, this evil abdominal terrorism will be brought to justice. And then it will be mission accomplished.

Damn Alison Krauss and her weepy bluegrass song restless! All day yesterday I wanted to listen to it so I could stop thinking about it and then when I did it still didn't go away. But seriously, Alison, great song. Will you come sing it to me? I have whiskey and broadband...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home